At CrossFit Bath we believe that quality coaching accelerates your results and is what separates us from your more commercial gym.
We offer Group and Personal training based on your specific needs and budget.
In order to start doing the workout of the day (WOD) you must complete our CrossFit Bath Intro Course.
The intro Course is designed to help teach you the basics of CrossFit. We start off with simple fundamental movements like squats and pressing before advancing onto more technical movements like the snatch and pull ups.
The Intro is also an opportunity for us to build a report with you and help understand where you sit currently on your fitness journey.
The Intro Course can be completed via personal training or in a group format.
Intro Course Options
Course 1: 4 Week Introduction Course
Features of the Course:
- This is a 4 week long course, that comprises of 2 sessions a week. If a session is missed then we have a refresher class available at the end of the week
- The courses start at the beginning of every month (see class timetable)
- Throughout the 7 classes you will learn the CrossFit Movements, we will start with the basics such as Squats, Deadlifts and Pressing. Moving on to more complex movements in weeks 3 and 4, introducing Kipping Pull ups, Handstand Press-ups and Olympic Lifting
- This course is essential for all new members in order to gain entry into the ‘WOD’ classes
- The cost of the course is £90.00
Course 2: 1-1 Introduction Course
Features of the Course:
- 3-4 Personal Training sessions covering the intro curriculum
- Booked with a trainer at times that are suitable for you
- More hands on instruction and sessions more tailored to your fitness ability
- The cost of the course is £135.00 (15% saving)
After you have perfected the fundamentals on your Intro Course you will complete “The workout of the day” (WOD) anytime you visit the gym.
This isn’t like any “normal” gym where you receive a programme for 5-6 weeks and do the same thing each session, we post a different workout each and every day.
Our philosophy is to concentrate on constantly varied movements, every time you come for a workout you will be doing something different to enhance your fitness. In order to track you results and improvements we will repeat workouts from a previous date, however these will be months apart.
Everything is Scalable – If you are familiar with CrossFit WODs you will be aware that there are complex movements programmed.
If you can do the WOD as recommended (rxd) brilliant, if not we will scale the exercises so you can complete the WOD as efficiently as possible!CrossFit Bath has an experienced and friendly team ready to help you achieve your maximum potential. Personal training is the fastest way to help you achieve your goals as an athlete.
- Nutritional advice and food diary analysis
- Quicker progress with technique on more complex movements
- CrossFit programme tailored to you
- Faster results
- 30 mins for £20.00
- 45 mins for £30.00
- 1 hour for £40.00
- Buy a block of 10 sessions get 1 FREE