The Intro Course is critical in order to prepare any athlete for CrossFit. Within our workouts we schedule movements surrounding Gymnastics, Olympic Lifting and Kettlebell Training, it is therefore important to ensure that every athlete is competent enough to go into the ‘WOD’ classes to prevent injury and to see the best results.
Our current class programme and schedule
Course 1: 4 Week Introduction Course
Features of the Course:
- This is a 4 week long course, that comprises of 2 sessions a week. If a session is missed then we have a refresher class available at the end of the week
- The courses start at the beginning of every month (see class timetable)
- Throughout the 8 classes you will learn the CrossFit Movements, we will start with the basics such as Squats, Deadlifts and Pressing. Moving on to more complex movements in weeks 3 and 4, introducing Kipping Pull ups, Handstand Press-ups and Olympic Lifting
- This course is essential for all new members in order to gain entry into the ‘WOD’ classes
- The cost of the course is £90.00
Course 2: 1-1 Introduction Course
Features of the Course:
- 3-4 Personal Training sessions covering the intro curriculum
- Booked with a trainer at times that are suitable for you
- More hands on instruction and sessions more tailored to your fitness ability
- The cost of the course is £135.00 (15% saving)
After you have perfected the fundamentals on your Intro Course you will complete “The workout of the day” (WOD) anytime you visit the gym. This isn’t like any “normal” gym where you receive a programme for 5-6 weeks and do the same thing each session, we post a different workout each and every day.
Our philosophy is to concentrate on constantly varied movements, every time you come for a workout you will be doing something different to enhance your fitness. In order to track you results and improvements we will repeat workouts from a previous date, however these will be months apart.
Everything is Scalable – If you are familiar with CrossFit WODs you will be aware that there are complex movements programmed. If you can do the WOD as recommended (rxd) brilliant, if not we will scale the exercises so you can complete the WOD as efficiently as possible!
- The workout of the day will be posted on our WOD page. Please arrive on time, classes will start on the hour.
- This class consists of a warm up (posted on the board) and the workout.
- Please bring a water bottle and appropriate training kit.
- Entry into these classes can only be attained after completing an Introduction course
CrossFit Bath has an experienced and friendly team ready to help you achieve your maximum potential. Personal training is the fastest way to help you achieve your goals as an athlete.
- Nutritional advice and food diary analysis
- Quicker progress with technique on more complex movements
- CrossFit programme tailored to you
- Faster results
Personal Training Prices:
- 30 mins for £20.00
- 45 mins for £30.00
- 1 hour for £40.00
- Buy a block of 10 sessions get 1 FREE